The Serendipity Centre is a complete residential education and care service for girls aged 9-18+ with severe or complex behavioural, emotional, social or mental health difficulties.
The service consists of an independent special school, 2 childrens' homes (Serenity and The Mallows), bespoke Therapy Centre and a Head Office. These units are all close to each other on the North-East edge of Southampton.
- Girls-only children's homes and integrated special school
- Accommodation for 9-18+ years old
- 'Outstanding' children's homes
- Complete therapeutic environment overseen by Therapy team
- 'Outstanding' special school
- Experts in safeguarding and welfare
- Convenient location on South Coast, 1 hour from London
- Registered with London Care Placements and CCRAG
“Our outstanding outcomes have a rippling effect on young people's lives”, Sue Tinson, Director.